Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will provide general administrative help to the Rakovski branch. You will act as a point of contact for enquiries, providing solutions for those within your scope, and escalating those that require it.
You will be ensuring in the smooth running of administrative processes and procedures within the business, grading the urgency of issues, while providing support to the different departments and external parties.
This position reports to
Manifacturing Unit Manager
• Acting as point of contact for enquiries, providing solutions for
those within your scope, and initiating actions for escalation
• Making judgments about urgency of issues, while providing confidential support to the management team
• Researching and compiling special reports and presentations
• Implementing processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
• Covering internal correspondence, ensuring knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures
• Providing support to the Branch in the arrangement of business critical internal and external events, including scheduling travel arrangements, and booking conference venues, and catering
• Working closely with the HR term to support the HR activities (recruitment, onboarding etc.)