Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018
The Operations Database and Application Solutions Professional will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct moderately complex software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications. Responsibility to take care of all DB related issues, DB refresh on demand basis. Infrastructure for OT landscape application and DB servers, Dealing with all activities, DR, CMDB, Life cycle, Load balance, Proxy, API Gateway integrations, Middleware integration related issues, co-ordination point for TCS Server team, Middleware team, Network team , DNS etc.
• The corporate naming of the role is Application Development Analyst
* Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
* Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
* Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
* Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
* Provide input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
* On demand DB refresh for UAT,QA, Dev. DB code change review and analysis the DB design with developers, Working with Business analysts for investigation and impact analysis for any new changes in terms of technical feasibility.
* Act as Project Coordinator and/or Database administrator for new functionalities in the OT Web Application touching DB.
* Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
* Other duties as assigned