‘Engineering excellence through proficiency.’
Energoinvest Reachactive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
Energoinvest Reachactive provides its clients with a single source of specialist project resources and services. This approach has led to its five complementary divisions, which provide an unrivalled breadth & depth of engineering services.
• Safety – continuous promotion of a safety culture targeting zero harm
• Teamwork – collaborating and benefiting from working together
• Respect – for staff, clients, communities and the environment
• Integrity – delivering on promises
• Vision – be open to all possibilities
• Excellence – dedicated to high quality in all Energoinvest Reachactive does
Energoinvest Reachactive continuously evaluate performance against our STRIVE values.
Carry out duties within voltage level approvals from LV/MV/HV Networks and responsible for the job instruction and for the requesting & receiving Permits to Work/Telemess. Must have OHL power industry experience on LV/MV/HV Networks and able to work on both Wooden poles and Towers.