The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000 staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The Payment Desk Officer is responsible for the payments for the funds for which Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) acts as Administrator.
The Payment Desk Officer works in direct contact with all members of Apex Fund Services (Bulgaria) staff and in close co-operation with the other offices of the company.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Create electronic and Fax payment instructions for various international banks;
• Maintaining contact with international banks;
• Communicate with the offices of the company in different countries;
• Determine priority in payments;
• Contact person for payment related questions and issues;
• Keep register of the prepared and executed payments;
• Keep track of any changes in the banking systems;
• Filing and archiving all payments;
• Completing documents for opening and closing of accounts when needed;
• Adhering SOC1 standards.