LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with
a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in
1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella
of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1260 stores in 57 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 56,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- Follow up all the personnel files in the countries under his
responsibility according to the legal legislation and make sure
that the documents required to be included in the personnel files
- Calculates, keeps and follows salary, bonus, reward, overtime, additional benefit records of Country Office and store personnel; prepares and delivers the reports requested by HQ HR Department
- Acts as the contact person with Manpower & Immigration Ministry to get the work and residence permissions for expatriates.
- Archives the records of attendance sheets for Country Office staff and necessary employee file documentation, keeps them up-to-date.
- Keeps International Retail Employee Registration System up-to-date.
- Advises management on work related regulations, statutory and industrial matters.
- Coordinates Labor relations with official bodies.
- Acts as the contact person for Social Insurance System for the related processes. Ensures that new employees are registered in and resigned or terminated employees are removed from Social Insurance System.
- Calculates final settlements for resigned or terminated employees.
- Prepares necessary documentation for the employees in order to be able them to open bank accounts.