Immedis, a company part of the Clune Tech Group, is the best at
delivering consolidated global payroll to our customers. As part of
Payroll Operations you are the heart of the solution we deliver to
our customers. This role embodies our promise of customer
centricity and success. This role acquires, maintains, and protects
the integrity of the knowledge that Immedis is built on. Success in
this role involves an ability to think big and execute nimbly to
deliver an excellent customer experience with compliance, security,
and accurate reporting. Our people are specialists continuously
acquiring country specific knowledge.
The Role is pivotal to the customer experience and hinges on consistency, accuracy & timing.
Payroll Operations at Immedis supports both our customers & the internal operation of Product, Customer Success, Onboarding & Commercial activity. You will develop partner relationships and expertise in an Immedis payroll processing jurisdiction. This support is provided by our Payroll Operations through sharing payroll knowledge, processing payroll and communicating.
- Capture, Analyse & Curate the information in your region to support our CSI &Knowledge Centre software (internal & external);
- Maintain this critical business knowledge once it is deployed in our systems;
- Ensure the knowledge exposed to our customers is accessible & meets the highest standards;
- Develop insights as to how knowledge can improve our customers experience;
- Managing partner performance & interaction;
- Contributing to process automation & efficiency;
- Enhancing quality control process;
- Enabling self-service & the Immedis community.
Payroll Engine Operation
- Acquire & develop the ability to process payrolls on local payroll applications;
- Ensure accurate & timely payroll processing on local payroll applications;
- Safeguard the compliance & integrity of the processing;
Delight our customers by:
o Making Global Payroll efficient and effective;
o Being positive, confident, empathetic, and respectful;
o Responding promptly with payroll queries and analysis.
Ensure a quality product is delivered by the platform by:
o Reviewing the system processes to ensure alignment of intent and outcome;
o Revert to customers where they need training on the platform;
o Reviewing the entire customer experience & process cyclically;
o Providing platform & partner feedback for continuous improvement;
o Assisting in the selection & management of partners - Embody a #Oneteam attitude by supporting other functions;
o Product: Provide customer experience insights;
o Commercial/Marketing: Provide country specific information for RFP’s & the website;
o Onboarding: Assisting with set up as the main partner contact;
o Customer Success: Provide customer experience insights.
Tasks: Our vision is touchless global payroll on a single platform. Currently the following are essential data driven tasks to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Checking accuracy and completeness of some of the payroll inputs;
- Sharing payroll inputs with our partners & checking the results;
- Sharing payroll results with our customers.
Телефон: 052 / 68 68 68