Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As Planning & Fulfillment Manager you will lead own team and collaborate with other departments to assure material availability and achieve high on-time delivery to customers
• Leading teams with a focus on production planning, internal
logistics, warehouse and custom clearance
• Ensures that the own team is properly organized, staffed, and skilled and directed. Guides and develops direct and indirect subordinates
• Monitoring of production requirements and coordination with production team to ensure cor-rect priority and execution of customer orders
• Run a short-term planning process or Sales & Operation Execution process, connecting planning with execution.
• Coordinate an appropriate response to unplanned events (escalation of missing material, shifts organization, ensuring back-ups in case of absent employees)
• Support the profitable execution of customer orders, in coordination with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Works continuously on process development and following the strategy of ABB