The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The role of the PMO Coordinator is to provide administrative support and coordination for the PMO, building strong working relationships throughout the business, providing support to the IT organization.
The person must demonstrate knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, along with the ability to collaborate with a broad stakeholder community.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Direct administrative support for the Head of PMO;
• Ensure project methodology is adhered to and submitted documentation is consistent with existing standards;
• Pro-actively seek opportunities to drive improvements across the PMO;
• Collect and analyse project data, and generate reports, graphs and presentations as required;
• Assists in training out the Project Management Methodology and Standards;
• Act as the control point for project related documentation templates;
• Regular review of the quality of the data in the PPM system;
• Support APEX PMs in the creation of key project documentation – PID’s, project plans, RAIDs, etc;
• Working closely with other team members;
• Ad-hoc duties as required.