• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Be accountable for the quality of work delivered for the technical resources;
• Accountable for supporting the Project Manager to liaise with the Lead resource of the client as well as the client Project Manager. Ensuring that all work is delivered to time, quality, and budget;
• Ensure that all processes are followed by all resources under their direct control;
• Ensure the quality of all specification documents, are of an acceptable standard and aligned with the methodology.
• Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices;
• Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required
• Where required liaise with client-side resources to resolve issues;
• Mentoring and guidance to the assigned Technical resources as required;
• Regular participation in project meetings;
• Produce Power Platform solutions to support effective operational decision-making;
• Recommend approaches or tools to increase the effectiveness of this role;
• Effectively communicate concerns to the Project Manager.
• Experience in business application and app-modernisation concepts including no-code/low-code orchestration, application tools and chatbots;
• Experience in developing effective business applications;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Strong skills in Microsoft Power platform with specific and advanced knowledge of:
o Power Apps
o Power Automate
o Power Virtual Agents
o Power BI;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities on tight deadlines.
What they offer:
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/ Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Buildings;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).