3CON is a marketing communication agency established in 2004. The
team has experience in building communications strategies for brand
awareness, CSR and Employer Branding.
For our new client, we are looking for ambitious, motivated people with min 3 years еxperience in health communications.
If you love to create a new project and work with imagination and passion - we want to meet you!
If you believe that marketing communications can help companies to promote their mission and vision - we can invite you to be part of our team.
PR Account Executive in 3CON will be focused on preserving the customer’s image in the media, promoting products, and sharing important updates. He/she will use his/her background in communications and marketing to plan strategies, create company communications, develop business relationships, and coordinate events. PR Account Executive in 3CON is necessary to have creativity, excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate well. This fast-paced job can demand travel, attendance at events, and sometimes long business hours.
- Develop PR Strategies - Working with marketing teams and management, PR Account Executive helps to craft a PR strategy that starts with determining the message the company wants to convey to its audience. PR Account Executive plans on how to use traditional and digital media to promote the company and keep the public informed.
! You need to know different channels for digital communications and have еxperience with different media and societies.
- Create Company Communications - Writing press releases about new products and services, giving speeches to the media, posting updates on social media sites, and creating internal communications for employees are all part of a PR Account Executive’s job. The position sometimes also requires updating of the company’s website and creating videos (not video editing).
- Track Media Campaigns - PR Account Executive keeps track of the company’s media campaigns and uses performance metrics to monitor how successful the company’s PR activities are. They use analytics software to look for trends, monitor social media websites for customer feedback, and follows media coverage to determine if the company needs to respond to any issues, to provide clarification or share updates.
- Develop Media Partnerships - Increasing the company’s exposure and having more channels for distributing materials require PR Account Executive to develop strategic partnerships with the media. PR Account Executive looks for partners locally, nationally, and online that can expose the company to the intended audience and give it more credibility in the industry.
- Plan and Attend Events - Press conferences, media preview events, local business events, and industry conferences offer networking and marketing opportunities. PR Account Executive helps companies to determine which events to attend and help coordinate activities for promoting the company’s brand, fostering new partnerships, and offering informational workshops or panels.