Currently, we have 7 FE devs, working with another 10 based in the
UK. Because our team is growing, we are looking for a highly
experienced Principal Front-End React Engineer/ Tech Lead to head
the Bulgarian team locally, collaborating with the Head of UI
Engineering who is based in the UK. The ideal candidate will
provide support and share knowledge with the team to make sure that
we are keeping up with the highest and most up-to-date coding
What is our tech stack?
• HTML5, CSS3, JS , React 17+, Typescript, Styled Components, GraphQL, Webpack, Rollup.js, Lerna.js, Storybook, Cypress, Jest, React testing library.
So, what will your day at work look like if you join us?
As a leadership-oriented position holder, you will be spending a portion of your time guiding and helping others, making sure everything is running smoothly and things are done as you and the team envisions it. This part of your job is up to you and your team to decide how to manage it most efficiently.
At the moment a typical FE dev day looks like this:
• Participating in a small agile team along with a Product Owner (PO), backed by devs and automation QAs.
• Taking part in the FE “Tribe”. This is our way to keep in sync with the like-minded FE devs – you will review PRs, update each other on progress, tech, and issues – just share an experience. The tribe gathers on a daily basis.
• Working on exciting greenfield products using the React stack
• Partnering with UI/UX teams to implement high-quality designs into functional web apps
• Helping to drive code quality and ensuring best practices
• Experimenting with new tools, frameworks, and techniques to maintain a cutting-edge approach.
• Some colleagues have expressed their desire to run a trainee program/academy – if you are interested, you might as well join them in their crusade (we have been successful with the .Net dev academy – it is contagious)
What are we looking for?
• Someone as passionate about software development as much as we are!
• Enough experience behind your back, so that you would be really good at what you do.
• Desire to advance yourself and your team as a whole.
• Continuous self-development in this fast-paced industry is a must nowadays. Assisting in the ongoing learning and development of your colleagues through code reviews and workshops is essential to ensure high quality, build stronger team bonds, and help personal improvement.
• Willingness to help others. You do not need to have prior leadership experience or to be extra social – it is enough to think that helping others is worth your time.
• Appreciation of UI/UX
• Experience with our or similar tech stack
What can you expect from the working environment?
Expertise – Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality. The team will expect the same from you.
Opportunities – You will be working on services/applications that you and your team can call your own.
Flexible Working Hours – Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient.
Remote Work – For your productivity and safety presently, we are offering fully remote work. We also maintain office space for the people who prefer to meet and exchange in person.
Make A Difference – You will have the power to be an individual, not just a resource. Your voice will be heard on all matters.
Social Activities – We are looking forward to bringing back our busy social calendar with celebrations, team buildings, Pool & Football Table.
Talent Development – For developing your talent we offer various pieces of training – PluralSight, EpicReact Subscription, etc.
Wellbeing – We offer additional health insurance and MultiSport Cards (Optional)
Compensation Packages – Last but not least, we offer a highly competitive compensation package.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019
Телефон: 0897 902220