With roots that trace back to 1919, AIG is a global insurance company with operations in more than 80 countries and 54 000 employees. Today, based in New York, we are established as a multinational market leader.
AIG is the first foreign insurer in Bulgaria which entered the market of life insurance in 1997 focusing mainly on local corporate clients. In the autumn of 2013, the company started building a strategic center in Sofia (Sofia Center of Excellence) whose main focus is on supporting the operations of our European business units, as well as optimizing and improving the existing processes. Currently, we are a team of nearly 500 people, supporting our consumer and business clients from more than 10 countries in Europe. Our culture promotes operational excellence and expertise, process improvement, knowledge sharing, integrity, and engagement.
The Process Excellence Analyst drives productivity improvement,
cycle time reduction and reduces process variation to create value,
improve customer service, improve employee satisfaction, reduce
costs and optimize capacity.
• Effectively implements and supports Lean Six Sigma projects and initiatives in all teams in the Center of Excellence according to the standards set;
• Leads low and/or medium process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology;
• Perform process observations and mapping, collect measurements and analyze data;
• Identify, develop and implement best practice solutions among teams;
• Conduct Kaizen workshops to identify potential process improvement opportunities;
• Support team leaders, certified Lean Six Sigma belts and their teams in process improvement implementation;
• Generate ideas and prepare proposals for process improvements on specific dimensions, e.g.: Voice of Customer/Business/Process, process efficiency and quality;
• Actively participate and on a later stage lead Lean Six Sigma trainings;