Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Invoice Processing Specialist will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process traveler expense reports. In this role, you will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners.
• Executing Accounts Payable invoice processing, including OCR, processing of supplier and intercompany invoices as per the company policy and statutory requirements.
• Provide finance support for organization as requested.
• Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures.
• Handle queries and coordinate with Business Units/Functions to resolve issues during invoice processing.
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
• Previous Accounts payable experience is preferable.
• 1-2 year related working experience within a multinational company.
• Knowledge in SAP will be considered as an advantage.
• Good verbal and written English
• Strong communication skills.
• Result oriented and capable of working with strict guidelines.