Paynetics is a licensed e-money institution with a mission to offer
payment solutions in an innovative way and change the world of
payments. The company is a member of Mastercard, VISA, Union Pay,
SEPA, SWIFT, which together with our internally developed products
makes us one of the European leaders in payment solutions. Our
portfolio includes eWallet (Phyre, A1 Wallet, Pay by Vivacom, and
others), the world’s first application, which turns any Android
NFC-enabled device into a POS terminal without any additional
hardware (PHOS), the first ApplePay and GooglePay card in Bulgaria
and many others. Paynetics is a founder of the Bulgarian Fintech
Association and has a subsidiary and an office in the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated PRODUCT DELIVERY MANAGER to join our team. As product and industry experts, our Product Delivery Managers are strategic assets to our merchants. They focus first and foremost on understanding the unique needs of a merchant and delivering insight and solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end ownership of the success and satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
· Relationship management: build and drive strong relationships
with key merchant contacts and leverage those relationships to
drive the best possible merchant experience;
· Strategic consultation: become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership and guidance to merchants on their global payments’ strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Paynetics, by gathering merchant's feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel;
· Responsible for integration and Delivery of partners solution;
· Lead projects with vendors and providers to ensure Project scope is fulfilled;
· Portfolio growth: grow our relationship and business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic and financial targets;
· Project management: collaborate with Paynetics key departments and resources on internal and customer facing projects.