We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
The Mobile App Expert plays decisive role in tactical and operational execution of company’s Digital strategy, with focus on developing self-care and ecommerce capabilities of Yettel app.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Lead cross-functional teams, including UX/UI, marketing, technology, to deliver self-care and ecommerce capabilities for native mobile app (Yettel app) as primary digital touchpoint
• Effectively oversee and optimize Yettel app presence on various mobile app distribution platforms, such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc.
• Ensure consistency and alignment with high standard of user-centric design excellence
• Capture data-driven user behaviour insights and utilize them to identify opportunities for end-to-end customer journey development and optimization
• Drive defining new digital use cases and lead their functional implementation to support digitalization ambitions
• Implement personalization strategies to tailor digital experiences based on user segments, preferences, historical interactions, etc.
• Contribute development of strategic digital roadmap, maintain digital channel’s backlog and drive its prioritization and execution
• Design and execute relevant strategies for boosting digital user engagement to attain business objectives
• Oversee adopted digital channel KPIs, propose and execute relevant strategic actions to enhance business outcome
• Gather and analyse customer feedback to recognize valuable insights patterns, drive enhancement’s implementation
We expect from you:
• Bachelor’s or University degree in Marketing, Engineering, IT or related background
• Minimum 2 years of work experience within marketing area in digital area
• Experience as Digital Product management / ownership is a strong advantage.
• Strong expertise in Digital business specifics directed toward self-care and ecommerce mobile app ownership
• Experience in Business analysis and solution design
• Analytical skills linked to strategic thinking mindset
• Digital marketing capabilities, work with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
• Result-oriented with a proven ability to build and execute strategic plans to meet and exceed both short- and long-term business objectives
• Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry is preferred
• Capability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
• Project management competence with experience using tools like JIRA. Familiarity with Agile methodology is an asset
• Comprehensive understanding of UI and UX principles and standards, familiarity UI design tools such as Figma, etc.
• Fluent knowledge of English (written & verbal) is required
• Proficiency with MS Office is essential – PowerPoint mastery is an asset
• Self-motivated, lively, energetic and adaptable individuality
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation abilities
• Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
Challenge yourself! Discover new opportunities!
Over its 20 years history on the Bulgarian market, the company has built a strong track record as a pioneer in wireless and beyond, launching Bulgaria’s first commercial 4G network in 2015, the first VoLTE service in 2018 and paving the way for the development of 5G with the country’s first 5G network test. Yettel’s sector-leading approach to infrastructure has won four consecutive Best in Test certificates awarded by the global gold-standard benchmarking organization umlaut.
Today, Yettel Bulgaria employs more than 1800 people, operates more than 180 retail stores, with its mobile network covering more than 99% of the Bulgarian population.
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.