Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Your focus will be on aiding the definition of production processes to optimize cost, quality and on-time delivery of products, defining the working-phase sequence of the production process in line with material and investment budgets.
• Participates in the sequence definition, cycle time calculation,
and analysis of the working phases of new production
processes/products. Shares cycle time data with internal teams
• Prepares technical documentation regarding the process phases and the related methods and cycle times in order to ensure optimal OEE, Efficiency and Productivity
• Supports production during start-ups by training indirect and direct staff
• Assist the Production by providing and giving advice about updated processes, machines and technical requirements
• Assist Continuous Improvement activities by being active member in Gemba Meetings, Quality Circles meetings and Problem Solving sessions
• Defining TPM plans for machines in order to reduce breakdowns, small stops or slow running of equipment; working to achieve maximization of the lifespan and productivity of the equipment
• Defining key maintenance plan