Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Production Engineer in Metal Treatment Department you will drive improvements in production in electrification business in Rakovski/Stryama Bulgaria.
Reporting to the Production Development Manager, your focus will be on optimizing the manufacturing process through innovation in a cost-effective way
• Defines the working phase sequence of a new production process in
order to achieve the targeted product cost and equipment investment
• Ensures appropriate production methods, cycle-time, equipment performance, and materials/components in support of production targets.
• Identifies and recommends improvement opportunities and implements improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
• Ensures the production process complies with the project targets.
• Approves the design for processes developed internally or externally and performs final tests with respect to the project.
• Provides support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up, defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production resources.
• Evaluates new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.