Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK,
Turkey, Romania, the Czech Republic, and Bulgaria. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global
scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya,
IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our Project Management team in the position of Project Manager with English.
• Management of a project for a customer, in charge of overall project delivery;
• Development of detailed project plans, track changes, and report outcomes;
• Step-by-step coordination of local projects;
• Planning, assignment, monitoring, and following up on project resources and budget;
• Implementation of established policies, system monitoring, and control to ensure the
successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the project;
• Escalation and risk management;
• Management changes within the scope, budget, and schedule;
• Responsible for project health;
• Following up on project indicators on time, within the scope, and within budget;
• Ensuring handover to operations and business as usual;
• Following best practices and organizational standards;
• Providing verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues.