The Purchasing Specialist works under the direct supervision of the
representing the company to the community of raw materials and packaging suppliers.
The Purchasing Specialist works closely with the Production, R&D, QA, and Marketing departments to
identify company requirements and select suppliers who deliver a competitive advantage to the
company. The Purchasing Specialist coordinates the purchasing process and serves as an expert for
all purchasing-related policies and procedures and the company demands for raw materials and
• Establish, develop and keep good business relations with suppliers. Track out and
analyze vendor performance, pricing, delivery cycles, etc., and provide feedback where
• Participate actively in the negotiation process preparation and directly conduct the
commercial discussions for entrusted suppliers, raw materials, and packages as negotiating
best prices and most favorable business terms.
• Coordinate the purchasing process in respect of quality assurance of the delivered raw
materials and packaging, business terms development, approval of orders, and invoice
• Organize tenders for specific materials and services.
• Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials.
• Identify opportunities for cost savings, streamlined processes, and procedures, and smart
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in specific raw material and packaging
areas, acquire and use in-depth knowledge of the industry, its competitive dynamics,
technological and product trends, the suppliers, and their capabilities.
• Manage supply chain risk of the raw materials and packaging.
• Collaborate and take part with the Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing
orders, and warehouse stock optimization.
• Prepare contracts, supplier assessments, and periodical reports. Keep a database of
suppliers, materials, and prices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• We are looking for FAST & SMART, enthusiastic person with:
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position of negotiating with suppliers from
• Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Bulgarian
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office
• Knowledge of another language will be an advantage
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations, Business
• Strong, NEXT TO-YOU communication, rhetoric, and negotiation skills
• Strategic and logical thinking. BRAVE use of reasoning.
• Ability to systemize and analyze
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220