About EngView Systems:
EngView Systems, а Sirma Group Company, specializes in the development of software solutions for the optical measurement industry as well as CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in Montreal, Canada and Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is recognized by the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
EngView Systems has been a partner of renowned companies around the world. It is working closely with QVI/OGP, the world’s leading vision metrology company, for the development of optical measurement systems. We at EngView Systems believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company. We are trying to build and ensure a friendly environment among our employees, because we believe this is the only way to achieve productivity and team work.
Among the primary responsibilities of the Software Quality Assurance is to test a software for video measuring systems. The software is developed by EngView Systems in collaboration with QVI Inc., Rochester, NY. Testing the software is closely interrelated to knowing the respective hardware and testing it. Each video inspection machine runs on a different hardware (2D or 3D) and this is what makes the job challenging and interesting.
• Test the elements/modules for the video measurement systems (software and hardware);
• Taking part in QA processes, reading and analysis of requirements, implementation of test plans, testing of a new product;
• Report, research, validate and track complex defects until they are resolved;
• Communicate testing status to QA lead to ensure progress is known and team credibility is high;
• Provide accurate test estimates and schedule, proactively discussing and agreeing this with team;
• Develop, maintain and execute test plans as required and in accordance with standard processes;
• Proactive contribution to requirements and design process, working closely with Product Management, systems engineers and architects to drive the test strategy for projects, considering the wider business and customer requirements.