Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Quality Engineer has the role of deploying and facilitating the quality culture ensuring and controlling quality to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations, and representing the customer’s voice within local teams, providing customer experience feedback and input.
You will provide assistance with and maintain the quality management system, managing all aspects in line with guidance from ABB Group/division/business area
• Assisting in implementing internal controls to verify that
processes meet requirements, and making sure that control plans are
applied and effective in mitigating risks
• Enabling and supporting employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view
• Utilizing systems and tools to assist with product data and evaluations to ensure that products meet expectations throughout their lifecycle
• Helping local teams apply an operational approach and process management system that are continually evaluated for effectiveness
• Set up and improve processes to increase quality by using Lean6Sigma tools.
• Performing audits and using analytics to identify risks, failures and non-conformances, and assisting in applying corrective and preventive action
• Providing quality training to local teams, enabling them to define and document processes that are efficient and under control