Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Quality Specialist has the role of deploying and facilitating the quality culture in Product Line Temperature sensors in Process Automation ensuring and controlling quality to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations, and representing the customer’s voice within local teams, providing customer experience feedback and input.
You will provide assistance with and maintain the quality management system, managing all aspects in line with guidance from ABB Group
• Creation of certificates according to DIN EN 10204, archiving of
measurement and calibration data
• Set up and improve processes to increase quality by using Lean6Sigma tools
• Data validation. Use FPY, Scrap rates & other data in factory to design preventive and corrective actions when needed
• Execution of internal product quality audits
• Monitoring and managing external calibration of electrical and non-electrical measurement equipment in the factory
• Controlling products according to the standard requirements (IEC, DIN EN, EX)
• Responsible for resolving on time and with the right quality of customer complains