Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group is an international railway
engineering service provider, present in 7 countries, offering a
wide range of railway
construction, infrastructure and service products worldwide. More than 2500 employees and over 150 years of experience make Rhomberg
Sersa Rail Group one of the leading railway solution providers in Europe and an acknowledged international innovator.
Our portfolio ranges from railroad construction, renewal, maintenance and the rehabilitation of railway tunnels, to railway power supply and
communication technology, through consultancy, planning and design, and logistics services.
For our teams in Switzerland, Austria and Germany we are searching for motivated "Railway Site Supervisor – senior and junior" (m/f/x)
On this position you will be responsible for the execution of the
assigned construction tasks with the aim to manage sites in
and Germany in a technically and economically correct manner.
• effectively monitor and manage railway sites
• coordinate and supervise construction workers including scheduling,
administration and other
• maintain quality control, ensure safety, and keep staff motivated
• correspondence and coordination with clients, subcontractors,
and relevant authorities
• establish and maintain good relationships within construction
• budget management and project progress reporting
• cooperate on tender processes
• experience with site management and supervision (senior level at
least 5 years, junior at least 1 year)
• preferably education in civil engineering (railroad, road or infrastructure)
• preferably very good knowledge of written and spoken English
• active driving license (B)
• working knowledge of MS-Office, AutoCAD and other relevant
• experience with leading a team on site
• good communication and negotiation skills
• high attention to detail and reliability
• economical and entrepreneurial thinking
• willingness to travel and to temporarily relocate to construction
sites in Switzerland, Austria and Germany as well as to work
• willingness to be further educated in alignment with county-specific
We at Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group value and take care of our employees. As a family-owned company, who thinks in generations and cares
about its solid and reliable growth, we understand that commercial success is only possible whilst respecting people and the environment.
At Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group, you will have the opportunity to work on complex and significant railway projects gaining international experience
with perspective for further career development. We offer you a permanent contract and benefits in a very supportive environment where
you will have the chance to grow on a professional and personal level.
If you are motivated for a career abroad and eager to be part of an international railway company, please do not hesitate to apply! We will be
delighted to receive your CV in English or German and are looking forward to an interview with you! Full confidence is guaranteed, and all applicants
will be equally evaluated regardless their age, gender or status.
Contact us per mail at email@example.com or get in direct contact with one of our recruiters.
Recruiter A. Bilic | Recruiter D. Majcen