ALTIDO = A Life That I Dream Of
We are a leading European short-term letting company creating an exceptional experience for property owners and guests. Among our top destinations are London, Milan, Edinburgh, Lisbon. We strive to fulfil every traveller’s dream by providing the best hospitality experience.
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies. Since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across teams all over Europe.
2022 has brought an exciting new chapter to us - Growth is the keyword of the year.
With the growth of the business, we are growing our teams as well. Thus we need you to support the hiring process of energetic and open-minded people to join the teams all around Europe. This is a new vacancy, based in our office in Varna, Bulgaria.
In our business we put people first – guests, property owners, team members. As a talent acquisition specialist you will be the first contact for other talented and enthusiastic people that are interested to join the club. And this, by building trust through honesty and reliability.
The role of recruiter includes also development of sourcing strategies to ensure a diverse, qualified candidate pool for management consideration.
More broadly, you are in charge of performing and monitoring the recruitment process from drafting the job profile until communicating the employment offer to those applicants who earned out trust.
Here is more of what you are expected to provide:
- Partner with the hiring manager to identify the required job profile, skillset and expectations and craft the job adverts
- Publish job ads on job platforms and other channels in use. Here comes the creative part - you explore new applicable channels that would make the search successful
- Perform the initial screening, phone interview and provide relevant info to hiring manager
- Coordinate, book and lead the interview with shortlisted candidates
- Maintain timely communication with involved stakeholders during the entire process
- Communicate and negotiate, in partnership with the Head of HR, role offers to approved candidates, including coordination and explanation of salary packages, benefits, relocation
- Support the induction and onboarding of new hires
- Proactively search for industry information, industry contacts to develop the recruitment strategies, analyze market and data, explore new recruitment channels
- Participate in career fairs and forums
- Maintain statistics and reporting on selection and hiring process through relevant KPIs
As a member of the HR, your customers are the team leaders and your priority is filling-in vacancies in their teams. Your ultimate goal will be to beat the Time-To-Hire standard KPI for the industry.
A successful candidate is energetic, people-oriented and well organised. Your smiling personality and sense of humour would be highly appreciated.
Here is more of what skills and competencies you would need:
- Proven track of experience in proactive searching and recruiting
- Capable to take decisions and remain accountable for them
- Familiar with today's demands of the labour market
- Have a network of contacts and strive to enrich it constantly
- People oriented and you are able to create bonds with applicants
ALTIDO is proud to manage Airbnbs, serviced apartments, hotels, stately homes and private residences across Europe. We adopt a hospitality-first approach with all property types. At our core we believe in putting people first, being pioneering, staying humble and, most importantly, building trust.
Here is more of what you will find with us:
- Experience the thrill of the achievement
- International environment and multi-language speakers
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Office location in the very heart of the city in a modern building, nominated for building of the year
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it - like Winter Party, Summer Party, Just-Because Party, board games in the office, social occasions, book club, meme competitions and much much more…
Everything starts with getting in touch. We’d be happy to meet you in the office.
As we are an international company, we’d appreciate receiving your application in English. Also, this is the official language we use in all our offices and the interviews will be conducted in English.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.