Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are internationals, Dutch and Bulgarian who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its office in Varna, Bulgaria, and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing. Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and the work ethic of our fun multicultural team - a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision.
Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great, keep reading to find out more about the role.
We are expanding and looking for a Recruitment Consultant, who will be based in our office in Varna. Your main role will be to recruit highly qualified candidates for entry to senior-level positions across the public and private sector, both in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and abroad.
Job Profile for Recruitment Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Source and screen candidates using all available resources and databases (variety of job boards, a state-of-the-art company-owned CRM and LinkedIn Recruiter)
• Qualify job vacancies with clients and create a tailor-made recruitment process based on the needs of our clients and the job market
• Manage a portfolio of clients
• Build and maintain professional relationships with clients that are based on trust and knowledge
• Conduct interviews, online (MS Teams/Zoom/Google Meet, etc.) and by phone
• Professionally and commercially represent job opportunities to candidates
• Represent and introduce candidates to clients
• Schedule interviews via email and telephone with candidates and clients
• When necessary assist/coach candidates through the interview process, ensure an excellent candidate experience
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions with clients and candidates
• Confirm and close contract details with clients and candidates
• Prepare information for the HR & Finance teams
• Work in close cooperation with fellow recruitment consultants
• Maintain the recruitment administration in the company CRM (you will be supported by our Admin team)
• Quick and professional turnaround of work
Телефон: +31 (0)70 311 7822