For one of our clients, an Estonian product company, we are looking
for a Regional Sales Manager for Bulgaria. The person will be
responsible for establishing contact with potential clients and
selling to them a car parking self-management application. The main
market, in the beginning, will be Sofia and next will follow
Bulgaria's largest cities.
What will be your tasks:
• Development and Implementation of B2B sales strategy. Contribute to business planning to develop B2B product sales strategies and plans;
• Prepare sales forecasts, participate & prepare upcoming tenders requirements for parking lots operating at the best possible conditions;
• Adjust sales strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions;
• Increase the company awareness among the public and corporate customers;
• Forecast & manager parking lots needed services via subcontractors or partners;
• Monitor jobs of parking inspectors, daily management of parking inspectors and inspectors' team management
• Setting up needed services for parking equipment including road signs as well as HelpDesk management if involvement is needed;
• Pursue prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales with clients that will maximize the organization’s business interests;
• Maintain positive relationships internally and externally;
• Establish & maintain effective cooperation with other departments at the Company.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales;
• Previous experience in parking management apps will be considered a plus;
• Good knowledge of TCO and ROI;
• Ability to sell products to the CXO level managers;
• Working knowledge of English;
• A very motivated and self-driven person with the ability to work by themself.
• Transparency and honesty as personal qualities are a must;
• Real estate and/or municipality contacts network will be considered a strong plus.
What they offer:
• Remote work but preferably based in Sofia;
• Great remuneration with bonuses based on KPIs;
• 20 days of paid annual leave;
• The probation period is 3 months;
• Company car or car allowance covering expenses;
• A mobile phone & plan is paid for by the employee;
• A computer is provided by the company;
• Business trip expenses are reimbursed as regulated by applicable Bulgarian laws and corporate rules.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).