FXCM Support EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
The Junior Compliance Associate, Regulatory Research and
Development (RRD) falls under the Advisory function within the
Compliance Department and is required to develop a comprehensive
understanding of financial regulations and their application to the
Firm`s business. The individual works with internal stakeholders
from all departments to provide regulatory guidance.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analysis of incoming regulations and support implementation
• Administering a number of key compliance responsibilities, including but not limited to new regulated entity application process, regulatory research, regulatory notifications
• Supporting the Compliance function in the evaluation and implementation of relevant Compliance policies, procedures and processes
• Drafting of written policies and procedures
• Conducting gap analysis of policies and procedures and assist with the remediation of noted deficiencies
• Handling external requests for information from regulatory bodies/external stakeholders
• Assisting in projects that have regulatory implications and covering Compliance questions by project stakeholders