There’s never been a better time to join the world of
telecommunications. In Telenor Bulgaria you will grow. Innovate.
Discover. And make amazing every day. Join us in bringing the
Reporting Specialist is responsible to develop, maintain and update tools, as well as produce regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) and ad-hoc reports and analyses on commercial performance KPIs and commercial strategy KPIs. Participate in drafting and implementing improvements in the forecasting, planning, reporting and analyses processes for the needs of the Marketing, Digital and Analytics Division, all other Commercial Divisions and Strategy Division.
• Create all necessary regular and as required analyses and reports
regarding the company’s products and services, including
activations, deactivations, retention, migrations, promotions,
• Participate in the quarterly forecasting process of all Commercial divisions, including compiling and verifying inputs from units
• Create all necessary regular and ad-hoc analyses and reports regarding the Business Sales Division performance, including activations, deactivations, retention, customer revenue and debt, target achievement, company base development, customers’ contact information and other
• Provide and communicate all necessary information needed related to issues of business company base development
• Develop, maintain and update analytical tools and report templates as needed
• Support the reporting and information flow in the Commercial Divisions