The Syncplicity DevOps team is a group of subject matter experts
that tightly collaborates with Development and QA teams to build
new features of the Syncplicity Content Collaboration platform. We
do infrastructure provisioning, end-to-end CI/CD pipelines,
infrastructure security management, and consult the Production Ops
In this role, you will be responsible for developing automation used for infrastructure provisioning and application deployment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of CI / CD tools – Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory. We expect you also to cover a variety of tasks related to improving the environments, operated by the team.
Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
• Automate everything: build, continuous deployment and
configuration of our software stack, spanning Java/Linux,
C#/SQL/Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
• Participate in creating and maintaining the infrastructure of non-production environments.
• Implement, extend and maintain the latest tooling necessary to support build, analysis, test, and continuous integration.
• Document and handover robust automated solutions to our Production Operations team.
• Be part of the group that owns the full CI/CD pipeline for multiple development teams.
• Identify and implement improvements for increasing the reliability of the owned environments.