Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The Senior Portfolio Analyst will enable the portfolio management capabilities for the Transformation Management Office at Cargill. The role will actively partner with Project Management Office, stakeholders within TMO and across the portfolio management community to solve problems through business and data analysis and drive decision making around Enterprise, Function or Enabler portfolios, publish performance scorecards, reports and updates.
This person will be experienced in data analysis using Power BI and project management using Clarizen to support TMO portfolio and will work closely with Business Intelligence analyst.
* Responsible for development and enhancement of solutions that help drive portfolio governance, performance management, risk and decision management;
* Support TMO Portfolio Manager to assess portfolio health, analyze data using tools such as PowerBI and excel, deliver valuable insights and develop recommendations to solve issues;
* Through business analysis, provide information for effective decision making as it relates to the overall portfolio, including decisions on prioritization, interdependencies and rationalization of the portfolio;
* Design, update and issue monthly scorecards, reports and insights using dashboards;
* Thought leadership on analyzing the portfolio and improving internal processes;
* Bringing outside best practices based on experience and domain awareness;
* Suggest how to improve current practices, monitor traction of existing tools and dashboards and suggest ways for improving adoption.