Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
We're looking for Senior Software Engineer to join our world
class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and
shape the future of this industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company
- You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings' platform
- You will participate in the whole sprint process for product development
- You will work with the dev team, the Head of Product and key stakeholders
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building