• PXP Financial is a team of payment experts who love and live payments day in, day out. 250 employees from 30 nationalities working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and the US. PXP Financial processes EUR 11 billion yearly for more than 1000 merchants;
• Pure product development under Scrum;
• Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
• Analyze functional requirements (together with Test Engineers), draft technical solutions and estimate the implementation effort;
• Design and implement technical solutions for new features, incl. automated unit & integration tests;
• Evaluate the results of the automated software test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests;
• 3rd level support for production incidents;
• Train and mentor more junior developers;
• Define and maintain design/development/quality guidelines, policies and standards.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development;
• Excellent knowledge of and experience with:
o C# language constructs +.NET Framework BCL;
o Web APIs Design: JSON/XML Web APIs, OpenAPI/Swagger, REST APIs;
Forms, browser compatibility;
o DB: MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ADO.NET;
o Async Programming, Messaging;
o Design/Architecture Patterns – e.g. Gang of Four, Martin Fowler, SOLID, DDD, SOA, MSA, CQRS;
• Very good understanding of:
o Information Security and Secure Coding;
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
• Results-oriented, pro-active approach in communication & problem-solving;
• Very good English (spoken and written).
• 25 days of paid annual leave;
• Additional medical package;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Yearly performance bonus;
• Opportunity for development;
• Company events abroad.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).