PPD clinical research services is now part of Thermo Fisher
Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination
brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling
customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved
PPD clinical research services’ mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD clinical research services is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD clinical research services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
The role focuses on operating and maintaining the cloud and on-prem
environments of the company located in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
and co-location facilities. The main goals are to deliver secure
and highly available service for the internal business needs while
continuously increase the level of automation and security.
• Work with stakeholders from the business and other IT functional departments in design and architecture of new applications.
• Evaluate existing legacy and traditional applications and develop transformation and migration strategy that would leverage public cloud offerings.
• Prepare or update existing technical documentation for deployed environments and applications.
• Support the operations of high performing cloud-based and on-prem infrastructures
• Leverage automation to improve availability and security and reduce cost and delivery time.
• Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis for Service Incidents
• Understand, enforce, improve and contribute to internal processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Monitor environments for security vulnerabilities and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks.
• Manage and report capacity and cost. Work with leadership team and business stakeholders on budgeting and forecasting.
Телефон: +359 2 9071200