For more than 15 years, Telehouse AD has been a well-known internet
and networking services provider for large-scale enterprise needs
Now, under Telehouse Brand, a team of professional and experienced engineers and seniors with a deep understanding of computer science create a new one; a different managed service provider called Telehouse.SOLUTIONS
Telehouse.SOLUTIONS admins team is built, run, and operate by a special-force division of senior system and network administrators.
So, if YOU are looking to find your place within our special forces, do not hesitate to submit your application. Only really experienced senior admins will be contacted for remote interviews.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining in-house servers and network systems as well as client production systems;
- Setup and manage Virtual Clusters, Virtual Infrastructures;
- Apply security patches and best practices across servers and networking nodes as well as security audits;
- Managing High-Available clusters following best practices in servers configurations for availability and reliability;
- MGMT network operations on all OSI layers. ( tunnels, VPNs, Dynamic Routing Protocols, layer2 and 3 firewalls, etc. );
- Working mostly OSS, but also with various enterprise systems;
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance and manage escalations.;
- Perform HA and DRS procedures integrations and testings.