• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Be passionate about customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery improvements;
• Drive customer growth by understanding your customers' needs. Deliver excellent customer service to ensure retention;
• Have an ability to work with all internal teams and departments to enhance customer processes and relationships;
• Lead and engage key account customer stakeholders. Establish a trusted advisor relationship with business decision-makers;
• Act as an escalation for the Application Support processes. Ensure support contract conditions are met and delivered to a high standard;
• Conduct Service Architecture workshop to identify customer services and support requirements;
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders;
• Ability to understand the customer’s business process/ problems and position new services to support these processes.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as an SDM /CSM;
• English and German language are a must;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Previous exposure to D365 is preferable;
• Previous exposure to project management methodologies is preferable;
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills;
• The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Head of Service Delivery and this will be an 85% client-facing role.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).