Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world. Recruitment license
from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
Our client is “Scanjet Group” - a leading global supplier of tank cleaning equipment and solutions for any marine, offshore and industrial application. The company also provides industrial, offshore and marine engineering design services.
Have you ever thought of working in the Maritime sector? This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Swedish marine company and occupy the position of:
Service Engineer (Electronics/Mechanics)
• On-site supervision and performing troubleshooting, testing & commissioning, servicing jobs on electrical + mechanical Scanjet Products. Site can be in Overseas, at anchorage, Off-Port Limits or shipyard and on-board vessel on voyage repair.
• Prepare service and calibration report of the work activities and spare parts used.
• Able to advise and recommend to the Superintendent engineer and Chief engineer on problem and operation of the equipment in accordance to the manufacturer specification.
• Provide technical support and deliver high quality service standard to satisfaction to customers.
• Carry out risk assessment for each service and observe safe work practice and regulations at all times on-board vessels and at shipyards.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time
• Based on the service process, plan and perform service assignments on company installations worldwide. These may be on board ships or on industries, and the duties include that you:
a. Do together with the service coordinator, planning service assignments
b. Performs repairs, service, installations and startups of end users of our products, or in our premises if the customer so wishes.
c. Documenting causes and measures of service and, on the basis of these experiences, internal suggestions for improvement.
• If necessary, educate customers and other users of our products in handling and maintenance issues.
• If necessary, help educate new service technicians.
• Based on the sales process, offer services and related products and services.
• Support the customer support for warranty issues and troubleshooting.
• Claims and Deviation handling.
• Perform work in accordance with customer support work description.
• General office duties.