Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Supervise a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by Production
management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area. Cooperate with the unit supervisor to create an effective work environment and reinforce production schedules and quality
• Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating,
and oversee-ing shift orders and work plan execution within
production lines during the shift
• Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management re-garding issues within the production line, including production line organi-zation, shifting priorities and possible critical situations
• Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, ill-nesses, machine outages or shifting priorities
• Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues
• Responsible for the training and development of the assigned team
• Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines
• Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery