For our customer, one of the biggest BPO companies in the world
with an office in Sofia we are looking for a Social Media Content
Analyst with Danish and English.
• View and action potentially violating content on an ongoing basis;
• Conduct objective, fair, unbiased, and investigations into reported content;
• Be an expert on internal policies and stay up-to-date with policy updates;
• Identify and share observed patterns about reported content to improve performance.
• High attention to detail and content;
• Ability to defend decisions and provide the context in thought process;
• Ability to identify patterns in behavior that can be leveraged for improved decision-making;
• Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work;
• Flexibility to work any assigned shifts, which may include early mornings, overnight, weekends, and holidays;
• Experience investigating fraud, spam, or other types of inappropriate content is an asset;
• Ability to process sensitive and disturbing content;
• Fluent in Danish;
• B2 or higher English language skill;
• Knowledge of pop culture, global events, and culture of the market(s) you are serving;
• High attention to detail and content.
They will give you:
• Stable job and career development opportunities;
• Attractive salary;
• Full paid training;
• Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance;
• Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.);
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the • office);
• Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners);
• Support and learning;
• Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).