Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 50 offices worldwide and 5,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The successful applicant for this position should have 3+ years as a software architect, solution architect or senior developer. The architect will be responsible for the creation and management of the software architecture model as well as designs for integration APIs. The architect will also need to interpret, use, and apply information to support a range of strategic activities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine best practices and requirements for software;
• Creating high-level and low-level product specifications and design documents;
• Developing and maintaining Software architecture team artefacts repository;
• Work with project leadership and providing status updates, risks and escalating to have them resolved;
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions;
• Using a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in software development;
• Ensuring that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards;
• Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.;
• Updating software architecture solutions as required.