Who is our client?
- Ex-startup which has been continuously profitable in the past 9 years;
- Provider of the best software for virtual product experience, powered by pioneering technology, architecture and algorithms to provide the ultimate in customization of the product of the biggest and the best sports brands in the world;
- Extremely high-skilled team of experts (including ex-Intel) and lots of flexibility.
What does the role look like?
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will work alongside a team of .NET, Web Application & developers charged with this task. This position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria with the majority of team resources co-located in one office; plus some working with colleagues in the USA. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate up-to-date quality assurance know-how, as well as pertinent experience in successfully working with a team of Senior Software Engineers to develop a cloud-based data publishing & distribution platform. You will be involved in quality assurance efforts across various technology stacks including web, mobile web and desktop based applications, a REST API that exposes users to the sophisticated rendering pipeline, and numerous backend services that keep the platform running flawlessly.
What should you bring to the table?
- At least 2 years of experience with manual testing in web and/or desktop software platforms;
- Кnowledge of QA methodologies and processes;
- Be familiar with writing clean and clear manual test plans;
- Experience writing automation scripts (code) is a plus;
- Еxperience implementing a QA / developer workflow using best-in-class automation tools and platforms is a plus;
- A very good level of English.
What would you receive in return?
- A great team who will blow your socks off with their intelligent, creative, ingeniously successful way of work;
- Multiple days per week work from home option;
- Results based culture with flexible working hours;
- Relocation option (US);
- Solid salary and annual bonus.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 600 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).