myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and
entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments
and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated
to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions
which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments
fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
• Act as a strategic planner of the R&D Department, creating a roadmap for development to improve the role of Technical Integrations as part of the business, aligning it with the corporate strategy together with the CTO and the Board of Directors
• Develop proof of concepts for future integration projects
• Be involved in the design the software architecture
• Plan, organize and coordinate the tasks among the team
• Support team members with technical knowledge
• Write user manuals and prepare system presentations
• Set targets and evaluate the team members on quarterly and annual basis
• Cooperate with other managers on common projects
• Explore and analyze the open inquiries from clients, define and scope further product development to meet client demand.
• Monitor the open inquiries of the clients, suggest technical solutions and ensure timely integration with clients
• Actively research for latest innovations in the industry and be up-to-date with latest industry trends and competitor’s solutions. Present new product or service functionalities to the CTO and to other departments when needed.