• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Responsible for defining high-level, and detailed solution designs and options for the ServiceNow platform in conjunction with the ServiceNow Product owner, Platform Lead and SMEs in support of strategic business initiatives/projects and smaller business-driven projects ensuring that they adhere to key business strategic goals;
• Be instrumental in the investigation and research into the use of new modules and functionality within the ServiceNow platform;
• Lead proofs of concept, taking a hands-on approach, to demonstrate the value of these new technologies and contributing towards sound business cases in order to support the procurement process;
• Understand and provide consultation on business requirements to ensure that new ServiceNow Technology choices are made in a well-structured process, balancing risk management with speed and flexibility of delivery;
• Ensure all ServiceNow projects have robust technology and support plans in place;
• Produce fit-for-purpose solution designs, that meet stated business requirements, key business goals & milestones and constraints and that meet Architecture Principles;
• Ensure non-functional requirements including security, capacity, stability, performance, operational support, sustainability and total cost of ownership are considered and included in solutions design;
• Work closely with the ServiceNow Product Owner and Scrum master providing technical direction and best practice solutions for improvements and projects;
• Working closely with the Service delivery function to provide technical support to Service incidents as required to ensure the platform is performing;
• Responsible for maintaining, developing and maturing the architecture plan for the ServiceNow platform;
• Responsible for integration solutions for the ServiceNow platform across all functional areas (P&C, IT, etc);
• Working with the ServiceNow product owner to investigate new solution opportunities on the ServiceNow roadmap - to build & demonstrate proof of concepts for the business.
• Previous experience with SalesForce, CRM, ERP, etc.
• Willing to learn and work with ServiceNow;
• Experience in Solutions Architecture, ideally TOGAF (or similar) qualified;
• Experience working within similar roles as a Solution Architect within a large global organization;
• Experience producing Solution Definitions, and High Level and Low-Level designs;
• Experience with major SI partner selections providing technical and architectural requirements for RFP processes;
• Knowledge of IT transformation programs;
• Knowledge of working within agile and waterfall methodologies;
• Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms;
• Ability to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary;
• Excellent communication skills and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders, using language appropriate to the audience;
• Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed;
• The ability to work collaboratively.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).