Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do.
Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased,
profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of
humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading
iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video
chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional
customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Manage operational reporting, for your assigned functional area,
of regular and ad-hoc reports and ensure publications;
- Apply proper data quality control;
- Maintain day-to day communications with report end users;
- Perform on request data & root cause analysis for your reports;
- Adapt existing reports to new organizational and business requirements;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation (work instructions);
- Create and maintain databases to support report generation.