Seattle Cell Market is a fast-growing online retailer, holding
several private label brands in multiple accounts, trading mainly
on Amazon, and distributed amongst 8 international
We started as a small team of professionals- and we are growing. It is important for us to work with professional, smart people. We treat our employees like family, and it is important for us to go together a long way.
1. Manage department operations, including enhancing sales in our Amazon account
2. Successfully manage a team and mentor them towards being a PPC Expert like him/her.
3. Effectively develop a growth plan with the PPC Account Managers to ensure company success and successfully execute them upon the target date.
4. Plan, develop, and implement thorough media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across Amazon Sponsored Ads and Adwords
5. Perform extensive research to be updated on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
6. Create comprehensive reports to the Management on a regular basis
7. Classify and select the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
8. Efficiently perform keyword research and write ad copy
9. Efficiently perform A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results
10. Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI
11. Monitor performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
12. Always updated with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, Shopify, etc.)