LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1260 stores in 57 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 56,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
As a Store Manager you will maintain overall responsibility of the store. You will be leading the day to day operations of the store and manage the store efficiently within the budget. You will combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brand and exceed targets year on year. You will be the role model for a memorable customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to achieve sales targets.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
• Providing leadership for the store team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it
• Maximizing store productivity and commercial focus and take action to obtain highest level of profitability of the store
• Driving performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution
• Establishing amazing customer service and satisfaction
• Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
• Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
• Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
• Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates