We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage every stage of the production flow, from sourcing raw materials to delivery of the final product.
• Responsible for production planning, forecasting, material procurement, inventory control, warehousing, vendor selection, and distribution.
• Implement the corporate supply chain strategy, ensuring targets are met.
• Lead inventory management processes to improve inventory turns and reduce excess & obsolete materials, prevent excess stock and oversee product storage, handling, and distribution.
• Work on forecasts and production planning, manage and minimize the risks that could affect or interrupt the supply chain.
• Manage and motivate a team of supply chain staff.
• Improve the overall supply chain performance.
• Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for smooth operations and business growth.
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
• Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain to meet sustainability targets.
Requirements and skills:
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a similar field.
• Previous experience as a supply chain manager, minimum five years of experience in production, scheduling, or materials management role.
• Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Creative problem-solving.
• A strategic and analytical mind.
As we value our employees, we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company.
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other locations.
• Friendly and open environment.
• Competitive salary & Bonus system.
• Flexible working time.
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care.
• Multisport card.
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance.
• Referral program.
• Paid holiday days - 25 days.
• Career growth and development – internal and external training.
• Free unlimited access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220