In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable
organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our
new System Engineer to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
In the System Engineer’s role, you will be exposed to a wide range of tools, application solutions, and technologies. You will be working on a variety of tasks covering tooling, infrastructure provisioning, and resolving incidents.
• Overall operational responsibility for non-prod environments used
for development and quality purposes;
• Maintain environment and tooling access;
• Upgrade of internal team tooling (Jenkins, Artifactory, TeamPass, Gitlab runners, Kibana, Grafana, ElasticSearch, etc.);
• Maintain virtual machines associated with build and automation testing processes (eSXI & AWS);
• Maintain 3rd party applications, which are part of the platform;
• Perform proactive monitoring and respond to alerts;
• Handle infrastructure incidents and troubleshoot complex issues across the maintained environments;
• Help with ongoing issues reported from Dev/QA teams.
Телефон: +359 2817 8300