We are expanding our team and looking for great new recruiters to
We have experienced and senior positions available! The minimum expected experience for the applicants would be at least 1 year of IT recruiting experience, direct, in-house or from agencies. However, we encourage you to apply if you are more senior than desired skills, due to the multiple positions open internally.
The role is based remotely, for the time being, however, we expect candidates to be flexible in terms and with the further long-term goal to be partially office based.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with managers and others to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications.
The role will focus mainly on:
- Work closely with the local management and support your colleagues with the demand of requirements
- Managing an end-to-end direct sourcing recruitment model
- 80% of the time you will be focused on an active headhunting approach, where the other 20% will be passive
- Screening, headhunting and qualifying candidates - ensuring we attract the best professionals on the market
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant at every stage in the process
- Maintain the highest standard of data integrity
- Building your network and promoting our and employers' brands