SmartChoice Solutions
Technical IT Recruiter
home based
длъжност на пълно работно време
От 2000 до 3000 лв.

Technical IT Recruiter

home based длъжност на пълно работно време От 2000 до 3000 лв.

За нас

We are expanding our team and looking for great new recruiters to join us!
We have experienced and senior positions available! The minimum expected experience for the applicants would be at least 1 year of IT recruiting experience, direct, in-house or from agencies. However, we encourage you to apply if you are more senior than desired skills, due to the multiple positions open internally.


The role is based remotely, for the time being, however, we expect candidates to be flexible in terms and with the further long-term goal to be partially office based.


We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with managers and others to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications.

Отговорности

The role will focus mainly on:

- Work closely with the local management and support your colleagues with the demand of requirements
- Managing an end-to-end direct sourcing recruitment model
- 80% of the time you will be focused on an active headhunting approach, where the other 20% will be passive
- Screening, headhunting and qualifying candidates - ensuring we attract the best professionals on the market
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant at every stage in the process
- Maintain the highest standard of data integrity
- Building your network and promoting our and employers' brands

Изисквания и необходими умения

Experience Required:

- Minimum of 1 year of related experience within a recruitment industry - agency or an internal recruitment team
- Strong communicator – verbally and in writing, and with excellent presentation skills
- Strong decision maker, able to influence others and deal with ambiguity
- Experience in using LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter and other channels for sourcing candidates
- Fluent English is a must

Knowledge and Skills:

- Competitive, driven by the quality of delivery
- Knowledge or interest in the IT and technology sector ( you can make the difference between basic IT related job aspects are, and you are familiar with the given IT-focused role, what the basic responsibilities are)
- Be mature with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly motivated, self-driven, conscientious individual who is detailed and organized
- Very good to excellent English skills are a must (B2/C1)

Ние Ви предлагаме

We offer:

- Flexibility with working hours (start/finish)
- Work from home
- Competitive basic salary package with excellent uncapped commission structure
- Open and transparent communication
- Opportunity to grow into Account Management/ Business Development position with a structured plan for your career development
- Phone allowance
- Social & Health benefits

All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and we do not use your data with any other parties.
VCD