You want to join a successful team as a Support professional and
expand your technical and client-facing skills? You are
enthusiastic about learning from a great team of software
professionals and being part of an award-winning startup building
its own product? If this sounds like you, please read on!
We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge and connect you to like-minded professionals. Because of that, every day we strive to help our clients deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
- Address customer queries over email, chat, and remote sessions in
a timely and professional manner
- Research reported problems, work together with the software development team to isolate and confirm bug reports, and log them in the backlog
- Expand your knowledge of our product and your technical skills
- Capture customer feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management team, and add them to the backlog
- Collaborate with members of different teams across the organization to exchange knowledge, provide valuable feedback and direct the growth of our product and services
- Build a relationship with the clients, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur
While the position is night shift with flexible hours, your first month of training would be day-shift. Once you are comfortable with the team, product and process, you will join our experienced night shift team.
The working hours are between 19:00 and 08:00 with 8 hour shifts/4 days per week including up to 2 day shifts on a monthly basis.