Latona Development, an international consultancy and software
development company, is a partner to the European Commission and
our job opportunities relate to large-scale IT projects that ensure
the information infrastructure of the EU.
We are currently looking for a Technical Expert with Drupal to provide ongoing development of website, web applications and intranet, as well as permanent on-going 'webmaster' tasks.
• Manage the development of the website, intranet and other web
platforms (data hubs), for external and internal communication
• Administration of the Intranet server on RedHat Linux (RHEL)
• Drupal CMS: setup, configuration, maintenance, backups, patching and upgrades
• Identify the intranet related needs of users and assist in using and updating the services/ information on the intranet
• Identify, follow up and solve user and technical problems related to intranet and internet services
• Work in collaboration with Communications Managers and Graphic Designers to resolve technical aspects of website updates and developments
• Participate in technical and functional groups regarding the evolution of websites and services
• Contribute to in-house training, workshops, presentations
• Contribute to the reporting needs, as well as evaluation activities (e.g. web statistics)